GUYS. I love subscription boxes, but I am realizing I love nothing more than my beauty boxes. I canceled my graze box, a tea box I was getting was canceled, and I have two beauty boxes but I can’t get rid of either of them.
Beauty Box 5 is a beauty box (obviously omg amandria can u not). They send 5 samples and sometimes some full-sized items of beauty stuff. hair stuff, face stuff, skincare ALL TYPES OF BEAUTY STUFF. I love them, i really do. I’ve been getting this box for 5 or 6 months now, I believe, and I wanted to get a good idea of the box before I reviewed it.
Here’s what I got this box. Read each caption below the picture for what I think:
- This box is only $12 a month, but my favorite part is that you get stuff you may not have tried before. I love when I get new lipgloss colors and maybe some hair conditioner that I’ve never seen before, and then I realize I quite like it and go ahead and buy the full size!
- All sorts of new stuff that I wouldn’t have thought of buying or trying
- I don’t have to go out and buy make-up, I get it every month and I get all sorts of stuff!
- I love love LOVE that I get a small card with all of the items I’ve bought, and how much they cost at retail price. It reminds me that I’m getting a good deal for the money I pay each month.
- Although you may take a quiz upon signing up, they do not send you stuff tailored to you. The Nanacoco color I received was absolutely not what you would send someone with my skin tone. And my hair is curly, so I’m not sure I really wanted a Keratin treatment, but it doesn’t seem to suggest it will straighten your hair out or anything, so I’m down with it. I just think that if you’re going to send things not according to skin tone or hair type, you should send more neutral stuff that anyone can use.
- Beauty Sub Boxes are just the perfect idea and BB5 is highly recommended by me and many others.
Let me know what you think below! Criticisms of my review, anything about BB5 if you’ve tried it, ask me questions if you have any, or let me know if you ordered a box!
CLICK HERE FOR MY MASTER SUBSCRIPTION BOX LIST WITH REVIEWS!